Sunday, April 17, 2011

TEBOP: Inspiration in the form of sparkles.

TEBOP: Inspiration in the form of sparkles.
TEBOP: Inspiration in the form of sparkles. by кαιтℓιη ♬ ☮ featuring stud earrings

For http://www.polyvore.com/inspiration_lt/contest.show?id=259798 You should join that contest, Just saying :3 Oh. And just to tell you, I'm going to be very deep in this caption thing. Just warning you. And half begging you not to read this because if you do I might just die of embarrassment. One thing that inspires me about this set is that quote in the corner. It kind of tells me that a person is in love with another because of everything, even their faults and despairs. It inspires me because it shows that everything you do, makes you you, and that might just be why someone's in love with you Another inspiring thing: That other quote in the lower right corner. About inspiration, yes. It inspires me because it shows me that you should be your own person, and no one can tell you that you can't. Can't what, you might ask. This is what I say.... YOUU CANN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO IF YOU JUST BElIEVVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment